Hotel & Transportation
Enjoy your stay at the beautiful, centrally-located Magnolia Park Cities!
– Special low single convention rate for single/double/triple/quad at $135 (plus tax) per night*
– Rates will be available 3 days before and after the convention, based on availability
– Complimentary breakfast buffet for registered guests
– Complimentary overnight parking
– Complimentary wifi in guest rooms and public spaces
– Complimentary beer and wine during first hour of the cash bar reception for convention registrants
– Complimentary bedtime cookies with milk
– Complimentary workout room access
– Complimentary shuttle access to Love Field Airport (6:30 am – 10:00 pm) and 3 mile radius from hotel, including NorthPark
*Convention rate honored through Friday, May 19, 2017, 6:00 p.m., then on an as-available basis
Magnolia Hotel Park Cities
6070 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
For those individuals not wishing to deal with the traffic of Dallas or worry about locating venues and parking, transportation by modern, air conditioned Lone Star Coaches is available.
Costing $100 for the entire convention, beginning with our opening session you can leave the driving to us! A $35 bus package is available to those who register for a daily registration.
Since most meals are included with your registration, buses will run from the Magnolia Hotel to the various venues during the day, returning in the evening. There will one bus returning during the middle of the day for those wishing a break or sleeping in.
Please select the Transportation option when you register to reserve your seat!
Lunches: All convention lunches are included in your registration fee. (Note: Make your reservation for these meals when registering.)
Dinners: Monday and Tuesday dinners are provided in your registration fee.
Wednesday evening is reserved for “dinner on your own.”
Thursday evening is the closing Convention Banquet at the Magnolia Hotel Park Cities with entertainment by musician/humorist Pat Crenshaw, and is also included in your registration fee!
Again, please make your reservation for all meals when registering!